Sunday, March 21, 2010

Beautiful post and update

OK, you haven't heard from me in a while . . . of course that means I've been busy. Yesterday I actually was home all day and got through my ENTIRE 'to do' list (updating the blog wasn't on the list!!!) So, today I'm feeling a bit more prepared for the week ahead.

We had our difficulties last week, though. I guess this isn't MY difficulty, but we were sad to hear my Grandma Vera fell and broke her hip. We visited her once last week and she's doing pretty well . .. but in a LOT of pain. Please pray for her recovery. MY difficulty last week was dealing with Kathleen and her schoolwork. She is getting failing grades in some of her subjects and it's not for lack of 'smarts' . . . she's just not doing the work. AND, she's said some really horrible things to Andrew, too. It breaks my heart. One of my favorite benefits of homeschooling is the limited chance our kids have to be called names and picked on. I STILL remember the hurts from junior high name calling.

Well, then I read my cousin's post today. It is soooo beautiful. I HAVE to share it. We all have scars from hurts others have caused or poor decisions we have made. Megan's words and the associated link say it perfectly. Please read it and then listen to the song. You will be blessed!

http://www.stepsforbrady.blogspot.com It's the Saturday, March 20th entry, called Redemption.

No comments:

Post a Comment