Sunday, February 6, 2011

Thanks for the encouragement!

I just wanted to post quickly to say 'thank you'. I had hoped not to sound too discouraged in my last post, but I guess it came across that way. I know we've done all we could and done what we thought was best for Sumana all along. It is frustrating to find ourselves at this point. However, it is good to remember that we're finding this out now when she's twelve instead of in five or six years.

Also, there is plenty of hope for treatment, even if her eyes do not improve through patching. I guess the good news is that we can still help her progress in reading. I actually am looking into getting an e-reader for Sumana to enlarge the print of books that are the next step 'up' from where she's at now. At any rate, I'll keep you updated as things happen. Thanks, again, for your encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment