Monday, December 7, 2009

Update on my dad

Bummer of bummers. Dad is still in the hospital tonight. He had a test today on his heart and the cardiologist could see 'moderate damage' to the aortic valve ( I think I have that story right . . . my mom just called with the info). So, even though he's had the antibiotic, the bacteria has already done the damage. Unfortunately, my dad may be facing heart surgery down the road . . . and lots of doctor appointments. UGH!

The plan is to meet with the county health nurse tomorrow morning and get a routine figured out for his daily iv injections. (maybe my mom will be getting help???? I didn't quite catch that info!) Thanks for your continued prayers!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update Cheryl. We are praying!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying here too! Keep us posted as the college student's computer use allows! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh..I just read the last post. I hope your dad is better soon. Praying.

    ReplyDelete