Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Love 'em, hate 'em

Well, you haven't heard a lot from us lately: 1) There hasn't been much to report about Sumana. She has been healthy (praise God!) and getting into her routine of school and PT/OT. 2) I've been having major computer issues lately. Even as I started typing this entry, our antivirus program shut me down.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate having a computer. How much it helps with schooling, researching medical stuff and cars, banking, how it keeps me connected with my friends and family . . . . But, as much as a love it for these reasons, I hate it more (I think). It sucks time away from our teenagers (therein lies a daily battle to reign them in). It subjects us to all kinds of garbage that we don't even ask for! This has been my battle lately. I can't google something, click on a site and expect to go there. NO! I get taken some random place, from health and beauty to sports to morally questionable sites, AND (get this) I got taken to a Jesus Loves you site. Everyone has their hand in the pie. And, I don't even ask for the stuff! It just pops up when I'm trying to do something else! UGH!!!

Anyway, enough griping. Just wanted you to know we're still here, doing well. Our last Rochester appointment is on Monday! I can hardly stand it! To have a week without a trip to Rochester???? I'm hoping to get used to that! BTW, we'll be driving a new-to-us van to the appointment next week. If all goes well, we'll be the proud owners of a 2007 Hyundai Entourage tomorrow. I'll try to post pictures . . . if my computer will let me! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment