Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Day on the Phone.

Andrew got his braces off today (yea!!), but that required a late morning appt, followed by a late afternoon appt. I was very thankful for my cell phone today! I was able to connect with the orthopedic doctor's office and the neurosurgeon's office several times to coordinate appointments for Sumana next week.

Here's what we ended up with: an 8:30am CAT scan on Tuesday, followed by a 9:30 am appt with the neurosurgeon. I'm soooo glad that Dr. Silberstein will be able to evaluate Sumana inside and out at the same appt. Whew! Since Dr. Sanders will be in the Dominican Republic, I'm afraid we won't be able to schedule the surgery until he gets back and can consult with Dr. Silberstein. But, at least things are moving forward pretty quickly.

The kids and I visited my Aunt Ruth today (she's 95 years young!) and Sumana was quite the hit with all the older ladies at 'craft time'. They all fussed over her and helped her make an Easter bonnet. It's always fun to see how a child perks up group of elderly people. Sumana is anxious to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment