Thursday, April 23, 2009

No news yet.

We're still waiting for insurance approval before the MRI can be scheduled. So, more waiting. (Did I mention I'm not good at waiting??!!)

We did get our standardized testing done for the older kids today. That's a relief. One less thing for me to think about. I also planned out the next 6 weeks for all the kids so they know what needs to be done in order to finish school for the year. This will certainly help me to know if they're on track or headed for summer school!!!

I guess the biggest prayer need at this point is that God's perfect timing will be accomplished and that I would be faithful with the time we have til surgery. Sumana has lots of exercises to do and a ton of schoolwork to finish. So, please pray that she would stay focused. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sumana,

    Did I see from the picture posted the other day that you got your hair cut? It looked SO cute! It sounds like your mommy is working really hard to get your back all fixed! And it sounds like you have lots of hard work to do with your excercises and school work...keep up the good work sweetie!
    Megan

    ReplyDelete