Friday, June 5, 2009

Mom's Taking a Break!

Just a quick note to let you all know that I will not be updating Sumana's blog til Tuesday. I'm off for a fun birthday weekend with my friend Sue in New Orleans! (This is the adoptive mom of Sumana's buddy Arjun). We're going to check out the tourist attractions within walking distance of our hotel. We're in a good location, so I know we'll be busy! On Monday, my flight leaves later than the rest of our group, so I'm hoping to take in a city tour or swamp tour before I head to the airport.

Sumana will be in the care of her siblings and grandparents for most of Saturday and then dad will be in charge Sunday and Monday. I'm hopeful that maybe some of her exercises will get done and most of her medicine will be given while I'm gone. She know what she needs, and USUALLY will let everyone know, (unless it involves exercises!). I'm looking forward to a break from our crazy routine! I'll catch you all up on Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment