Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Found Part of it!

Woo-hoooo! My cousin reminded me about Amazon for buying 'stuff'. I had checked for the Wii products over the weekend and they weren't available (for the 'new' price, anyway). When I checked TODAY the consoles were available! So, we've got the console and 2 remotes and 2 nunchucks covered, but still need to find the Wii balance board with Wii Fit. Feel free to give a shout if you find it some where! (BTW, don't share the news with our kids if you see them . . . it's a surprise . . . they never read this blog!!!)

Sumana had an orthodontist appointment today (after a dental cleaning this morning!) I was determined to tell the orthodontist that her teeth are fine, she has enough stuff to deal with. However, her teeth do 'hit' each other in a BAD way. I'm going to check with Greig and Dr. Sanders, but if they say it's ok, Sumana will get braces next month! (Oh, brother!!! I am NOT ready for that!)

Also, it looks like our family will be getting a new member this week. Kathleen (15) has visited us two weekends this year and it looks like she'll be moving in full time this week. We still need to figure out more permanent sleeping arrangements in the girls' room, but all the kids are looking forward to having her come. Please pray for me . . . that means 4 teenagers and one 11 year old under one little roof! Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment