Many people tell me that they don't know how to leave comments on the blog. My cousin, Megan, has a wonderful blog about her son Brady (stepsforbrady.blogspot.com) Here are her directions for leaving comments:
1. Under this post you will see small writing. On the right side you will see "# comments" for example "5 comments." Click on that.
2. A new screen will open with the post and then comments already written underneath. Scroll down.
3. You can type a comment in the white box. Write you name in the white box after your comment.
4. In the small white box under the comment box it will say "select profile." The easiest way to do this is to scroll down and choose "anonymous." If you remember to write you name in the comment box I'll know who you are.
5. Then just click Publish Comment and your comment will be posted.
So, you don't have to register to leave comments. If you have any questions about Sumana and her treatments/surgeries, please ask in the comment section. I'll be happy to share answers to your questions in a future blog. Remember I also copy this blog to caringbridge.org (the name of the site to visit is just 'sumana'. You can leave comments there, too, in the guestbook section.