Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lovin' Camp!

Sumana is doing GREAT at camp. I've talked to her a couple of times and one of her favorite activities is PUPPETS! I can't wait to see what she's doing with them. They're having a closing chapel service and inviting parents to attend. I guess she's been having fun at the lake and craft time. Of, course, she is socializing like crazy . . . making friends left and right. I think it's been a fantastic experience for her.

While she's been gone, I've enlisted Andrew's help to heave-ho a lot of her stuff. She's an even worse pack rat than me! It'll be a lot easier for her to find stuff she's looking for now. (Unless we 'heaved' it!!!)

On the van front, things have been coming together super fast! I got a phone call at 7:45 this morning informing me that Sumana is still eligible for SSI, but a couple more documents were needed. I'm hand delivering those items tomorrow morning and, as long as things are still a 'go' for the SSI, we go to close on the loan at 4:30. We'll have to see if things continue to come together smoothly. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment