Friday, September 25, 2009

Forgot my camera!

Oh, man! We went apple picking this afternoon and I forgot my camera!!! UGH!!!! It was soooo beautiful. I guess you'll just have to imagine Sumana under an apple tree picking apple after apple and placing it in her bucket. It was quite a sight. And, the apples were so plentiful it didn't take long for us to pick 50 pounds! Apple pies and apple cobblers here we come!!

Sumana still seems pretty healthy. She had more symptoms at bedtime last night, but she's seemed good so far today. She also got a whole day of school in. We actually have two whole weeks of school done! It's great to be able to 'double up' when we get behind. If we can get in some more good days, we should be able to get back on track with our initial school plan. Hip, hip, hooray!!!

Tonight, all three of our older kids have plans. This means Sumana gets to go out for fish fry with Mom and Dad and their friends. This should be interesting! Maybe I'll remember the camera this time!! LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you guys had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmmm! I can just imagine all the delicious apple stuff!!!!! ::drools just a little::

    ReplyDelete